April 13, 2026 Gotta Laugh
I may have to share the latest ridiculous phone call from time to time so I can laugh it off instead of crying.
Here is the latest:
Customer, who has not darkened the door in YEARS, calls about getting a tractor in that another person had talked to Randy about A YEAR AGO. Is he going to take it? Sure he is. Oh, and he also told the caller he was retired, and you guessed it, he doesn't care.
Today is a major catch-up day for me. It's time for the closet swap, where I move seasonal items. I'm pretty happy to say there was nothing for me to donate or sell. I may have figured this out!
My desk had accumulated everything from medical forms, a few bills, and shreds of business. My "to file" pile has been neglected as I've been feeling so discouraged, it had been easier to ignore it. That will all be addressed today, as well.
I think we'll change Rambo's name to Mud Nuggets. This is the season I'm grateful for washable throw rugs, a good vacuum, and a steam cleaner. I realize the bulk of the mess is of my own making by removing all those pavers from the backyard, but it's been too cold to lay the grass seed, or start on the new landing. This too, shall pass. I'm becoming impatient for reliably warmer weather so we can at least lay the grass.
When the demo begins on the shop, and windows are being replaced, this will be a frantic messy place...and I cannot wait.
Thanks for listening. ☘
Comments
Post a Comment